Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Will be an intriguing read I'm sure, but this has happened so many times now that it's starting to wear a little thin. Every time it results in the same "revelation" type posts, yet you keep returning to them only to fall out, and then end up doing this once more. Either there's more to this from your side than meets the eye (or the claimed viewpoint), or its time you stopped going elsewhere and stuck here for good.
  • I like the way people mention years of whatever as being significant. The length of time in a community does not make you better than anyone else. It doesn't give you more rights than anyone else either. It is, simply put, irrelevant. Your behaviour is what matters. Op - it appears, as an observer, that you continually have issues with other communities. Question is, why do you keep returning to them? To aggravate them? To defend yourself? What's the point, you already know what happens each ti…
  • (Quote) Why will the overall "community" wither and die in the next year? It hasn't died in the past year despite the repeated drama's between TLR, Swat Portal and TSP... So history, quite clearly, proves otherwise. So how it is you guys are so frequently at loggerheads then? You seem to all say you need community cohesion to "save freelancer" (from what?) - yet your actions all point in completely the opposite direction. What is this thread if not to promote discontent? For people with "years …
  • (Quote) "Support from all parties", "spread negative crap"... oh how you tickle my funny bone Seriously, think about it - and laugh The irony of your post considering the thread, the posts contained within it