Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Greetings.I have an ambitious project in mind for a TC for freelancer. A complete Star TrekTC, I am tentatively calling "Legends" for the moment.Would like to make this as complete Star Trek Universe as possible, from ships, weapons, and most importantly, accurate (as possible) star systems.A couple things I would like to make happen that differs from freelancer:#1 a way to remove jump holes/gates, and instead implement special warp engines that will act as the warp to other sections of space. …
  • (Quote)Well, please understand that this is all WIP. Which part(s) do you not like exactly? I never mind input of any kind. Please elaborate. And yes, I do plan on using star trek sounds, "he is dead jim" would be hilarious!
  • Also please be aware that in the screenshots the old st ship you see was used for testing, and the engines/effects will not look like that. plus there will be literally tons of ships from different eras of ST to choose from, from federation, to vulcan, and so on. Additionally, hipogriff I had asked you to reply here about your statement, so you could elaborate. Either you haven't been on, or you do not have the interest to reply. Frankly saying "no offense but it sux" is like telling an obese pe…
  • (Quote) Understood, however it annoys me to no end when someone makes a one line post saying "it sux" then does not bother to elaborate on what exactly they do not like. Such people are a detriment to forums everywhere and I for one have no use or tolerance for such people. Frankly, the way he went about it hardly counts as an opinion considering he did not elaborate.But I digress. I am glad that the majority like what they see so far.
  • (Quote) Ok, thank you for elaborating. The only thing is:The Gomtuu ship is based accurately upon what is seen in star trek, as will be everything in this mod. (Gomtuu is the "easter egg" ) Good news is, there WILL be custom ships for strange alien species that i will make that are non-canon, that perhaps you will like better. Remember however, this is a Star Trek, total Conversion, and I want to make it as accurately ST as possible. As far as the gate, that is simply the Borg transwarp, and I …
  • Screens showing improved navmap (removed the names like rheinland etc)Also showing Miranda type Starfleet ship in various encounters, also showing Borg Transwarp up close to show texturing.
  • was trying to make green lighting etc since it's borg transwarp, might remove the green since it's kinda odd. And I like frogs!
  • Thanks to Lancer Solarus' ALE Editor, I was able to create "The Anomaly" Bajoran Wormhole near DS9
  • I will be making it blue/white in color. what effect do you suggest to change it to?
  • Would love to do that, however I do not know how. Would you like to help?