Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Sorry to hijack a thread... This is more a question for you Huor...(and maybe OP) But is there any way a second, perhaps US-based Crossfire server could ever be created granted with OP's approval, "blessing" and under his direct supervision? Granted, I imagine the server population and server loads would have to peak out on the current server as well for this to even be considered a possibility of course. I assume this also would facilitate the need for a "partner" to the Swat team to be based …
  • Ahhh, I stand corrected then, good to hear OP, thanks! Yea, I agree with your sentiments Rex and Husker, creating and running a whole new CF server would be rather expensive I'd imagine. It would need quite a bit of financial backing and support of course, with someone here in North America as a representative of Swat who would be dedicated to help make it happen. Not only with man hours towards getting the server established, but also with a substantial amount of money to rent the server and f…