Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Vardek, I am very sorry to hear of your disappointment and troubles with the Inner Core sector. However, this is by design, for this is the most hostile environment of this Freelancer Mod, the Inner Core sector of the Crossfire mod, it is controlled by very powerful and very aggressive alien races who are bent on the destruction of both Dom'Kavash and mankind. You don't step through the GMG Hypergate in Omega-3 without your balls, your brains, alot of skill and good fortune, or stuff like this …
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon)) Actually Forlon, I believe there is somewhere between a 50% to 70% chance of a United Dom GUNBOAT wing jumping into the Weth system when you do anytime you come through the gate. This leads me to believe the Doms are sending these gunboat "assault" wings from the other nearby occupied systems from another location not shown in the game to the Weth gate, theoretically. For RP purposes, I can only assume the United Doms have figured out how to "piggy-back" …