Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• (Quote from Spiky-) Spiky... I like you bro. When I say this, I say this with respect in that your "net'iquette" could use some polishin' up. Don't dump on the DC's own clan history thread, save that kinda stuff for PMs IMHO. Nice story Crysis, would you care to add this to the Unofficial Crossfire History/Timeline I created? Do you have any "theoretical dates" of when this story took place? (obviously sometime after the Blood Guard's creation of course)
  • Great! I'll see about trying to incorporate this story into the history/timeline thread Crysis, I probably won't elaborate too much from the given story. Anyway, I'll see what I can do! I'll post a message in the thread when the Dragon Corps history/timeline events have been incorporated.
  • Annnnnndddd done! Sadly there wasn't a whole lot I could use from the history given from Drakon, but at least you guys have your place in "Crossfire history" now for all future generations to see! Black Dragon comes on the scene in Kusari space in the year 810AS/2990 A.D. and the Dragon Corps are founded in 817AS/2997 A.D and given the Tohoku system by the Kusari Emperor for their actions in duty that same year.
  • No problem Crysis, glad to help add to the massive history/timeline post some more haha! Yea, I can't wait for Drakon to edit some more/update the DC history to give me some more history to add.