Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I've tried many ships but I really like the Coalition Saber, the Shroud, and the Bullpup 3. But what I really want for Christmas is one of those remote-controlled Ancient Drones.
  • I see what you're saying Bugma... Maybe if players were more encouraged to try different ships we wouldn't be so fixated on getting the BEST ship. One way to do this might be to have ship prices increase more gradually, until you reach the higher priced ships, which would then be considered the BEST. Most VHF ships are closely priced at the moment, so there is no need to try one over the other. By having ship prices more evenly distributed, some players may try ships that are medium priced and …
  • But only one ship comes with the BEST personality... the dreaded Pink Eagle...with it's bubble gum paint job ...now if we could only find some lavender colored cannons to go with it...
  • (Quote from Tyrael) Decided to take your advice...and take a Shroud for a test drive... So far my observations are... ...the Shroud is smooth...like holding a beautiful woman in your arms, and it even "purrs" like a cat
  • Now if I could only find a way to fly the RAGARNOK...hmmm