Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• (Quote)I think no one thought someone could be stupid enough to declare war over one contract over and 8k radius around Havaii. It's my opinion too (like OP said) that you could just leave Havaii alone till sunday time 23:59 and than you could hire DC yourself. But you chose your own childish scenario. I can understand that you think that DC backstabbed you. But it looks like that you didn't even concern about their RP role in this game. You only wanted to see the knife in your back which wasn'…
  • Jib, I personally wouldn't declare war because of 4 days and over 8k radius. That was the contract if i remember correctly. In your place I would make "eye for an eye". I would stay away from Hawaii for those 4 days and between that i'd make a contract with DC. So they would attack BG after their contract expires. It would be a great turnover. You could do lot's of damage (RP thinking) to BG if you would played your cards well. Example in those 4 days i'd make a contract with DC that would star…
  • Damn you guys! Let's make this "Trade & Chat" server and everybody will be happy, because there will be no wars. One question @ Jib. Let's say you would hire DC to attack BG. What should BG do in this case? Declare war on DC or should we take the RP role and just defend ourselves from merc clan that was paid to attack us? Think about it carefully!