Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• LoL...Flash nice shop´s...
  • is this not allowed..???
  • ^LoL Flash have problems with pirates....??? Flash you are good this is a nice RP what do you has...^^Pirats and police come to kill you...you leave the fight and the police and pirats fight with each other....LOL its time to say: Flash nice shops
  • O_o sry for double post.... its bad to say from pirats that they will kill your store`s... its not fair... you can attack flash 1 vs. 1, but not 10 vs. 1..... i think its better for flash... he is only all other player from KoH leave.... Cold Crusher by ~MN~Unlimited leave....Pendragon Leave....Zangenzhu leave.... lol...flash you are a good fighter and i think this pirats are not problem for you....
  • LoL flash you have many probs with this player... when you have a problem call me and i kill the problem..hihi^^ magnet: its was alucky shoooooottttt, when you fight vs. me then you have not lucky shootttt`ssss.... i hope you understand this...hihi^^ flash call me when you have a problem with this players... and i come and clear this problem... i think... what do you have for a problem with flash shops..???i dont understand, but when you have a problem with flash shops then you have a problem w…