Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I've never played Freelancer/Crossfire except in single player, naturally I now play the Open SP as the storyline still sucks, Open SP I make my own rules.
  • Where and what is the CF storyline huh? 84 yrs later and trent is still a young guy, Juni is back on Earth, also 84 yrs later, Orrilion has never been seen since, no hakkera, no tobias, the blood dragons still haven't taken control of tokyo, the Bundschuh are still fighting the same war, as are the corsairs / hessians, and the cardamine isn't being produced on Malta. There's nothing to tell you where the black boxes / disks are meant to be delivered to. What happened to the original storyline, …
  • Thanks Op, ok, I apologise for getting confused about the dates, I already solved the black boxes, be that I haven't been to any DK / Nomad systems on my new rig, I've also had the operation on my left elbow to release / repair the nerves. I've played FL from the day it was released in the Uk, and I've clocked up as much as 16 hrs in one day playing it. I've tried virtually every mod, only CF is anything close to perfect, which is why I respect you and your crew. I wasn't complaining at all, I …