Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• (Quote) Here is the log from just after OP left the channel. I'm posting it to make a point that I hope all of you get. The Freelancer community has a habit of making problems worse rather than better. If you really want things to improve then you have you have to stop making them worse. The SWAT and Starport websites were attacked because Azza felt like OP was making threats (his words) and then leaving the channel to avoid any real discussion (which pissed Azza off). Whether or not any of tha…
  • (Quote)The problem is that Azza believes that the community must pay for the crimes of the leader. And... so do you guys based on what I have seen in this thread. You are all ready to can the TLR community because of MentalChaos' leadership. You are about to return the favor and ruin the fun over on their site. I'm sorry but that doesn't sound like playing the part of the bigger man to me. (Quote)Ideally there shouldn't be any reason to take a stab at OP. One would have to assume he did somethi…