Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Well, I downloaded this mod and went to go to multiplayer. This "launch" routine kicked in and downloaded some "patch" files. I waited, then I clicked through to get to multiplayer and, as usual, my firewall asked me if it was ok to connect. As I always do when using a new multoplayer game, I clicked "Permit" and set the filter rule to "always allow," then shut down the game to restart (I use Kerio firewall and if you do not restar t the app, it will keep prompting over and over, so I restarted…
  • (Quote)Oh, got it. Thanks for the great advice. [6] As for "clean install" I followed all the directions to a T and the game launched fine at first and even hooked up to the GS until the launcher kept trying to download update after update every single launch. So my guess is, the launcher screwed up one of the DLs (law of averages I suppose) and corrupted my install. This after only about ten minutes of doinking around with it. "Complex mod" doesn't do any good if it drives you away. I hate lik…