Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

• nice.....mind if I post here OP?
  • **suggestions** the Kyoto base model as a BG prison in Custodianthe Strike Carrier as a CSF carriertougher Coalition (they seemed to be harder during the 1.5 betas than today's version)New info cards*clan based NPC factions cruising around clansystems *if you want I could create new stories for the info cards
  • Well I thought that since we are delivering all these escape pods of pirates to Crossfire they need somewhere to go The info cards for the bases connected to X-3440...all they have is "built here to protect new colonies" .....boooooooring....plus they dont show the info of the base after you land there. I'll make up new data for you And also can you fix the ASF CSF reputations? I still go red with even lawful factions if I attack CSF.
  • 1. Coaly ships werent going to be put in 1.5, thats next version. 2. Still, this version was to reintroduce the Coalition in Sirius. The Sirius houses ARE the Alliance, so we already have Alliance bases. 3. The access to Sol and Altair are fine the way they are.
  • i dunno, i land, then go to the planet info on the info icon and the nav map and it only gives me that "built her to protect colonies" data...
  • ah...OP has a hot date to get to?
  • **more suggestions** Cruise engine upgrades for light fighter and medium fighter (hopefully to bring back a recon class fighter ) Mammoth and Sharov frieghtors (or are they just gonna be for RB?) Base assualt missions:The bases should have a 2000% increase in armor, requiring a wingman in a Hades to help.
  • That is a Star Trek ship...its fro mthe oldie days of the Interstellar Cortinium
  • Nah, by Sirius time you know that technology has come to the point that we have powerplants that provide it's own recyclable energy.
  • (Quote)I agree with you there, but it has to have some sort of identifyabe mark to them (Quote)What kind of modifications? Level change, projectile visual change? Be more specific... (Quote)The pods are supposed to help protect loot is what I hear. As for increased bay space due to external items, I dont believe I have seen that yet in the global community. (Quote)The whole size=volume apperance of FL is messed up all over. Ever noticed that you are about 1/100 the size of a normal planet in sp…
  • wouldnt it be possible to make the files corrupt themselves when edited?
  • This was discussed before, not possible to change volume with a item.
  • Seafarer:Wont make any difference in defense, it doesnt take much to take out a train, but only thing the Trains need is a countermeasure to have it's defense upped.
  • -fixing of "shakiness" of ship in Sol and Altair systems.I dunno why but the ships tend to bounce around and shake while flying in the space. Might have something to do with the systems size. -Admin and SP lisencesThink we need them? Cause anyone can type in a SP or Admin tag in their name. -NPC scanning in new systemsthey dont in new systems though they are the right faction. Possible and also to make bounty hunters scan too? -NPC Battleship groupingcant form up with battleship npc groups. -or…
  • How is that possible?
  • That is VERY much impossible. What happens if the leader signs off when someone is docked? Prolly server crash. Plus how can you manage the inventory? Prolly possible in another game, but not Freelancer. As for looting limits there is, but not for certain items like no looting of berlillium from a frieghter or such. I belive it is only limited by ship class.
  • It's possible Marshal, but only through the admin editing your character files, and I doubt OP is ever going to do that.
  • From my knowledge it is not possible.
  • Dragoness:I dont think you can mod something to sell at a price above 9,999,999 credits or else the IONCROSS files will register it as a cheat. Least thats what I picked up when I was playing on WTS.
  • I know that 1.6 is damn near completion, but mnaybe it could be used for RB if too late, but is there a way to have a warning message when the ion cannon is about to fire at you?