Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• News Reporter: Blood Guard pilot BaldwinDate: January 1st, 1:33pm, 3001 Top Story: The R_39 Bounty! The Ronin have declared that a bounty be put on the infamous pilot Prokiller, however they have yet to offically put a price on his head. Today I chased the Ronin as they hunted Prokiller all though the New Colonies until they had him cornered in one of the distant outposts. He then created a temperal anomaly to evade capture and escaped again to open space. The Ronin did not give up yet and sear…
  • (Quote)
  • I wont Every news article will be every Saturday until I cant get regular news anchors from the server clans to post their news. Once I get those reporters news might be once a day
  • News Reporter: Blood Guard pilot Baldwin Date: January 7th, 10:48am, 3001 Top Story: R_39 Come Sweeping in Big! The Ronin are still the new kids on the block, however they have already left their mark. As all front lines of Crossfire now peaceful after the Chaos Exoddus War, the Ronin have turned their eye on internal issues. Already mortal enemies with the pirate clans, they have two infamous criminals on their hit list: Prokiller, and the intersteller finanical theif, Sil. We have yet to hear…
  • News Reporter: Blood Guard pilot BaldwinDate: January 15th, 10:12 am, 3001 Top Story: PiA Recovery The PiA squadrons are currently pleaing for emergency aid from the Crossfire Government after two advanced and expirenced pirate wings hit the Vespus system hard three days ago. As you saw the battle live Thursday, the PiA squadrons were picked off like flies. The suspects are none other than Trowa Barton, mastermind of the Operation Meteor scandal, and a pirate only known as his humorous nickname…
  • ---Emergency Report--- Reporter: BG pilot BaldwinDate: January 19, 7:28pm, 3001 Top Story: Confederate Empire? Early in the morning on Monday, Queen Loraine woke up to the sound of gun fire and ships manuevering overhead. Despite heavy resistance the Royal Air Force had no choice but to surrender. The culprit? The immoral and unlawful Confederate Strike Force has attacked and captured the captiols of both Britonia and Kusari. After hearing of the fate of New London, the ASF took immediate actio…
  • (Quote)*nod* *nod* I agree and encourage it, but not only for CSF, but for your clan. We already have one for the Ronin
  • ---Emergency Broadcast-- Reporter: Aide to BG BaldwinDate: 1-21-3001 3:25pm My boss has spoken quickly to me that ASF forces have conquered Leeds. This position will greatly improve ASF forces in the area due to the excellent shipyards in orbit. End transmission.
  • Reporter: BG pilot BaldwinDate: Febuary 18, 3001 Top Story: Liberation of California It was a rainy night for the people of Los Angeles, but that did not stop them from celebrating their liberation from the CSF. The Alliance Star Fleet, under the command of pilot Baldwin, challenged the forces of the Confederate Empire for control of the California system. The Confederates, who has controlled that system for some time, had erected almost invicible defenses. With the development of Fort Venom ov…
  • ERROR.....REBOOTING SYSTEM...C://RESTART...STANDBY...CONTINUE? (Y/N)Y... -Emergency Broadcast, auto-frequency change to 160.562 MHz- This is F.C. Baldwin of the Bloodguard detactment assigned to Planet Crossfire to cover the Alliance News. --ERROR...REALIGNING DISH-- Stupid piece of machinery...Back to the EBM. Today at 0300 Alliance Standard Time, Planet Crossfire Command and Communications Nexus was suddenly hit with a blast of unknown origin. Analysts say that the blast exceeded even the mos…