Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 160.

• oceans twelve. white chick puts out teh wrong image for white chcatlate( whatever teh fuck you spell it ) ROTC (any type) or Boy Scouts?
  • A or B? teh funn0r

godsmack, spears only took the attetion from me in only two videos: Toxic and any that you could see any part of her flopping around, which was prolly every single one. 19 year old virgin or a 28 year old expirenced woman?
  • A or B? teh funn0r

brunette they have more sexy stubborn-ness about them.
  • A or B? teh funn0r

• A or B? teh funn0r

wings havent seen seed, but i dont care for little miniture gundams who's names are "Bakumastu" "Gitormastu" but personally i like V Gundam right now and havent you noticed but its better to just watch with the origonal Japanese voices and english ( and your lands language ) subtitles...when they try to translate into your language they mess it up i personally like Jap Ruro Ken than english, they made the little kid on RK sound like a fag with constipation. Soft toliet paper or the Paper feelin…
  • A or B? teh funn0r

puke if you have diareeha you puke as well [8]
  • A or B? teh funn0r

X-( tonights not my night......... if you diareea real bad you vomit as well because of it....and its the "it hurts" vomit IP or CTA?
  • A or B? teh funn0r

tough one...both produce good adrenaline....so... race. European sword or Japanese katana?
  • A or B? teh funn0r

bow, crossbows can malfunction when needed. Why did you chose Euro sword?? their made for endurance battles and the katana is meant to deal one hit kills (which with the right technique can be very devestating). Wise or Powerful?
  • A or B? teh funn0r

star wars, always was a big space fan. i would have chose wisdom, wisdom is more powerful that power itself, IE: the pen is mighter than the sword, you can out-think a powerful opponet like David and Goliath, you can figure ways to use your wisdom to create empires that gives you power via wisdom. hmm heres one thats tough even for me. Harrison Ford or Sean Connery. i really cant choose whos better...S.C. for hunt for red october and all his other works including James Bond, or Harrison Ford fo…
  • A or B? teh funn0r

i vote for the former.... heres one tha just popped into my mind that i never thought of before concerning avatars and sigs: Nitro's nuke or Spikys nuke?
  • A or B? teh funn0r

the second one because it sounds sexier. Anna Korvacia (sry on spelling, shes the russian tennis sexy girl) or Lisndsy Lohan?
  • A or B? teh funn0r

kitkat hmmm, heres one i wanna see: who for next president? Powell or Kerry?
  • A or B? teh funn0r

grease never saw DD. Talgeese I , II, or III?
  • A or B? teh funn0r

lotr III matrix rev sucked because the matrix all powerful had only two parts in the movie. who would you rather have as a mentor? Adolf Hitler or Saddam Hussein?
  • A or B? teh funn0r

• A or B? teh funn0r

fries....hmmm....greasy pussy or poontang
  • A or B? teh funn0r

tetriswhy save a woman that keeps abandoning you for a huge reptile and then needs you to save her? USB or PvP? which do you want to die in trowa?
  • A or B? teh funn0r

• A or B? teh funn0r