Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• The main difference between our communities is that when you post such thread, the community members rally to support you. If I posted such thread on Discovery, people would think that my account was stolen. Whatever you say about Disco, but such sort of announcement is completely unimaginable there. Is this kind of attention towards Discovery related to us releasing the mod trailer just hours before this thread appeared? Or is it mere coincidence? Ok, let's get to the subject. Some of our memb…
  • (Quote)I don't think that we are observing any mods for new features, except for the ENB mod for bloom (which wasn't meant for Freelancer anyway). Coalition remnant is based exclusively on user-submitted content and has one system, without any role in the mod's storyline. I have already asked moderators to be more attentive on content related to other mods, but it's not surprising that on a forum with almost half a million posts we cannot watch each and every thread. We will also make our polic…
  • (Quote)Ok, I apologize that someone named your project (or, rather, your request) little. Person who said it yet has nothing to do with our dev team, and one of our team modellers (Angel of Mercy) gave you a completely sensible reply. This wasn't a request for our ship. This was a request for Discovery modellers to make and re-skin custom ships for you, with "ASAP" included in the topic title. Again, you judge the whole community by the response of one random person.