Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I have read the book posted here, and been through every forum post but even with the search function I can't seem to find anyone with this problem. I get this error on FLMM when trying to turn on Crossfire."Error: problem activating 'Crossfire Mod 1.70 Client Edition'Error: SHCopyFile failed ('x:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\spcontent.dll.flmmbak' to 'x:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\DLLS\BIN\content.dll')--------------------"Fresh install. Every step followed. Even …
  • Thank you sir for your help. I will try both. Weird error to get. I will post whether it works or not.
  • Well the first problem was the wrong version of FLMM. It was the newer version which...for some reason didn't work. So the install went well. Now it crashes right when I attempt to start the game after hitting single player. Error seems to be with the commen.dll. After looking at the error log.Failure to get start position is the error. I have used Open SP option...maybe I should not?
  • Ok yep the only error I keep getting is "start location" in the FL spew file. I get it on Opensp only.Any ideas?