Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Except for C&C4 ( new concept, i'm not convinced ) the 2 games are very related. Same basic concept: you chose your race, get a start position on a "black" map ( Fog of War ) and must develop your base to produce your army thanks to minerals ( = $ ) you'll find around on the map. Starcraft needed 10 years to see SC2 and has an aura that was growing with the years, C&C was more productive giving a stream of games following on regular bases . I like to play both aswell as i love to play Age of Em…
  • Never played Empire earth and I was not very attracted by Age of mythology... But I remember my ( the ) first RTS of all " DUNE " with 3 kind of races to chose and putting your base only on rocky parts and go only on the sand if no worm was nearby And then the first "Warcraft" ( on a tape ) with ogers and trolls, mining with your peons ! Then the rest, a range of different RTS each with a twist : Total Annihilation, Dark Reign, Cossacks, AMERICA ( western ), Supreme Commander ( not my favor thi…