Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• PC upgrade

First, lemme mention my specialty is budget builds. I generally try to spend as little as possible for the best quality product. Usually i'm looking at early current gen or late last gen equipment, which i feel is still within the "future proof" pool. imo, stick another 8GB of RAM in it. Your computer and games will love you. RAM Timings don't make a huge/noticeable difference, so you can always save a few bucks for a small performance difference. And unless you're planning to run ED in VR or a…
  • PC upgrade

The Coolermaster Hyper 212x Dual Fan CPU Cooler is literally the best traditional CPU cooler (i.e not liquid) on the market for it's size, performance and price. I have it thrown in mine and the noise my case produces is a VERY tolerable noise under load. Not quite to be a whisper but not loud enough to need to talk over my computer while under load. that said, i can't speak for avg temperature of my CPU under different circumstances, but i think it's good enough to where my system isn't affect…
  • PC upgrade

i would upgrade your graphics card at the least, Denne. It'll run most stuff but it will be tough on your system overall. The general rule of thumb as far as "what do i upgrade to" is Nvidia has higher quality parts and performs better but at a much higher cost$. Radeon also produces quality cards, but it comes down to brand of manufacturer (asus, MSI, EVGA etc) and they are definitely more budget friendly. The RX580 4GB card runs about $220-$250 and it's about on par with a 1050 or 1060. Upgra…
  • PC upgrade

you definitely want to think about putting more money into your graphics card in general. Your wallet and gaming experience will thank you. I'm not saying you selected a bad card, but it's something i always tell people they should go all out as much as possible on the graphics car
  • PC upgrade

what GPU did you pick and whats your total cost gonna be?
  • PC upgrade

Those 960's and 970s will never run out of style apparently....
  • PC upgrade

isn't there a Newegg type website for Europe?
  • PC upgrade

I looked on Newegg and even mid-range Radeon cards well selling upwards of 300-400. I did some research and the reason why new graphics cards are so expensive. And it's kind of a "duh" when you hear it but it's because of the cryptocurrency mining. A buddy of mine has 8 RX580 graphic graphics cards strickly for Ethereum. And even still, most online retailers are limiting "1 per customer" in addition to being sold out of every "reasonably" priced GPU's. Maybe this thread will help recommend EU O…
  • PC upgrade

The passive cooling is a feature that's becoming more standard in GPUs. Reduces energy consumption as well as reduces wear on your GPU cooler fans.but, a system that keeps your components cool is useless if it gets dusty
  • PC upgrade

psh. all old school, i have my computer running inside a vacuum
  • PC upgrade

pasted-from-clipboard.jpgI guess technically speaking, computers WERE vacuums