Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• i just spent the last 20 minutes thinking of something to contribute to this conversation. And it now occurred to me that I just don't care. Apparently, in the US, Apathy is a sign of ignorance and the uninformed. Really, the big hub-bub of anything in US politics (politics in general) is to distract the populous from something. A shady bill gets voted on, civil rights get taken away or something that could go unnoticed from it's citizens. It's like when some Celebrity goes on a drunk tirade an…
  • ya know this is literally the third time i have tried to respond, but the page keeps going forward or back and losing all my progress. So just answer me this: How can a bill (a law before it's passed by both houses of congress and signed by the President) written to regulate an industry be written so that nobody regulates it? Wouldn't that be deregulation? And there are plenty of people who care. They may care based on fake news, misinformation or biased sources but there are people who care be…
  • Because net neutrality is totally the reason why i hit the back button on accident....3 times. Next time i fail to park my car correctly, i'm gonna blame Net Neutrality. No wait, I'll blame Trump since he's apparently the source of all my misery. While i'm at it, I'm just gonna blame republicans for the reason i'm single and have no life outside of work and paintball. yeah. makes sense. also (Quote) Wouldn't that make it deregulation? Net Neutrality doesn't "protect the internet" as these compa…
  • ceshighlights.pdf looks like plenty of jobs were added. that's good, no? The tax cuts benefit everyone. across the board. stop believing everything you hear and see from state-run media and think for yourself Angela Merkel is as establishment as Hillary Clinton. Whats so bad about my standard deduction doubling from 6300 to 12000 for single filer? That mean if i made 20,000 dollars in 2017, i'd be responsible for taxes as if i made $8,000 that year. Wanna know the sacrifices made? The Obamacare…
  • okay