Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• lol, Dark, you're such a nerd. Kike, a derogatory slur for Jews, originated from the Yiddish word of Kikel, means circle. And the term comes from back in the day when the Jews who immigrated through Ellis Island were illiterate were explained by the immigration officers to put an X on the paperwork. Since Jews associated an X with Christ (who Jews don't believe is the messiah) they wrote a circle instead. Eventually the Immigration officers started associating the Circles with the Jews who were…
  • GE, News-Corp, Disney, Viacom, Time Warner and CBS own 90% of the US Media companies in the United States. TV, newspapers and movies
  • Did you know you can save 15% or more on car insurance by switching to Geico?
  • False: less than 1% of the population CAN lick their elbow. There, it is not impossible to lick your elbow. However, good luck trying to kiss your elbow
  • (Quote from [DP] dark68360) thats arguable. It's really like a handful of families and individuals like the Rockefeller's, Rothchilds, Koch's, Bush's, Clintons, The Walton family (Walmart founders) and the rest of the people who are so insanely rich, "chump change" could be considered a million dollars. When they go to work everyday, they take a private jet from Los Angeles to New York to get to their office. These people own stuff like the news or oil or the financial industry. They're the cha…
  • (Quote from LordRaydenMK) Fun fact: after reading this, you tried to do it
  • the average human can survive up to 6 weeks without food. Contrary to the popular survival myth, the first thing you wanna do if you get lost in the woods is find clean water (water flowing over rocks is the cleanest) and find or create shelter. Then look for food. If the food wouldn't show up in your grocers produce aisle, don't eat it Moss grows in dark and moist conditions. Moss *can* grow on the north of a tree/rock but can be found anywhere cool, shady and humid. Don't punch a shark in the…
  • did you know the forums ranks have no significant impact on your life?
  • (Quote from [DP] dark68360) Of course you do
  • Okay, lets stay away from conspiracy theories. bottom line is 4 people killed 3000 with fricken box cutters and the government let it happen. The Rolling Stones made this a fun fact about life: "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find you get what you need"
  • an official statement is not a conspiracy theory. conspiracy theories are born from official statements. When 2+2 doesn't equal 4. A common 9/11 conspiracy is that demo charges helped bring down the WTCs based on debris and the physics behind bringing a building down. The WTCs were built to withstand a 707 impact which technically was bigger than the 737s that were used. Or it was strange little debris was found around the pentagon and the impact hole was smaller than than the size of a commeri…
  • 911Report.pdf Now That right there is the 9/11 Commission, prepared by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States. That is what came of the investigation led by the aforementioned committee at the request of President Bush. Don't act like you know everything because 1) You don't live in America, 2) I've done far more research into 9/11 than you have and 3) It doesn't matter re I don't know if you're trying to troll me, but it's pissing me off regardless. Check out the D…
  • "alternative facts." lol. Can't get any more alternative than the official report.... There are enough vacant homes in the United States to house the entire American homeless population
  • (Quote from denne) Y'all are so busy yelling at me instead of telling it to the person who brought it up in the first place
  • The Meaning of Life is to Experience it
  • a sneeze is 1/8th of a full orgasm. Why do you think it feels good after you sneeze?
  • (Quote from denne) I did some further research on this because i found it interesting and here's what i found. Yes, Stalin did offer to reunify Germany with "the rights of man and basic freedoms, including freedom of speech, press, religious persuasion, political conviction, and assembly" and free activity of democratic parties and organizations." However, it wasn't so much West German leadership as it was a NATO decision. NATO felt that agreeing to these terms set by Stalin, they would effecti…
  • Thats not knowledge. That's an Outrage!
  • It was more of a reaction to NATO than it was Hitler and Napoleon who might i add were both dead by the end of WWII, one being very dead and the other being recently dead
  • Mercury and Venus are the only planets to not have a moon in our solar system