Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• *Battleship parked outside Planet Crossfire, currently performing orbital bombardment* Passerby: PE, What are you doing?Me: What does it look like?Passerby: It looks like youre decimating Crossfire. Why?Me: Won't let me dockPasserby: Isn't this abuse of police power?Me: I have a warrant. I'm knocking on the doorPasserby: You just leveled an orphanage!Me: ...Passerby: ...Me: Hold on *sends message to planetary authorities, threatening to return,* I could return to CF if people are desperate for …
  • Think i'll become a vigilante. Chaotic Good
  • I'm sure i've talked about the lack of effort this server puts towards RP in some other thread and a lot of what people are saying on this thread are basically things i've mentioned previously, but was pretty much ignored or when i tried to be RP in the server, i got a lot of "i'm not interested" "i'm busy" or silence because they don't understand english. I tried to do exactly what you all are suggesting and i got bored pretty quick playing with myself in the end. You can't force people to RP.…