Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Radeon RX580 and 570 is the newest card to come out. It's got DX12, GDDR5 in 4gb or 8gb flavors offered from multiple Vendors. I have an MSI RX480 4gb and it runs anything i throw at it. BF1 and GTA get 40-70 fps at high settings. Priced from $180-$250 Going with an NVIDIA chipset is just going to set you back finacially. You can get just as good performance from a Radeon card for half the cost when building a computer, you can cut corners with the CPU, Memory, PSU and Motherboard. You want to …
  • Nvidia is good stuff, but it's overpriced. If you get your heart set on an Nvidia card, go used. Now, you don't need 8GB of Ram if you aren't planning to run a VR headset. So 4 will be plenty and will future proof you for a while. A lot of new games i see being released has at least a 2gb requirement So an RX480 or 580 will be just fine. The only differences between a 480 and 580 is the 580 is what they fixed or tweaked from the 480. Timings and such do not make a huge impact in your gameplay a…
  • You get what you pay for. The Nvidias may look good in benchmarks and on paper but it boils down to personal preference. One vendor has better quality parts than another or one manufacturer has this feature with their cards, but not another. That all said, don't let benchmarks make your decision for you. Chances are, you won't run your computer has hard as the ones that ran the benchmark tests were and even IF you did, it would not be a consistent or every-day thing. Trust me, Stick with Radeon…