Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• It's no fun playing with yourself. I'm tired of being a one man clan, I'm tired of people disrespecting me and in all honesty, After 10 years of playing Crossfire, I'm burnt out and it's not fun anymore. So i'm hanging up the flight helmet and taking the next shuttle to nowhere. I guess it just took me 6 months to realize this. peace
  • It's little known because it's just me and I have a life outside of this game. I've only seen one other RA player and he was on two or three times total before he disappeared again. I don't want flaky players man and that's all i see and get. But more importantly, it's just not fun anymore. I've spent months trying to make the game interesting in the path but the main problem is server population. Sure we got some new features but guess what, I work when y'all schedule these little "events" whi…
  • It's nothing to do with the resources given to us and believe me, nobody has influenced me. In fact, this is probably the best community i've been involved in. I joined in Nov 2007 and have not been with any other for as long as i have. Granted, i have not been active the entire 9 years but i've played since the days the Dom Kavosh would randomly attack New Berlin. I remember when the Crossfire News Network had more to report than 5 million rum bottles gone missing from Planet Custodian. I remem…