Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• What server do you play on? I'm on the Harbinger. Level 67 Twi-lek Jedi Guardian. I am a subscriber and it's totally worth it. I have Nearly 1 million credits lololol. 500 Cartel Coins every month isn't bad either. Best to pool them or spend the $20 for a few hundred coins. The subscriber only missions are very well done. Compelling story and the element of influencing your companions through your actions is fun as well. Can't please everyone that's for sure. I have 1 Sith Knight (who is Sith S…
  • Ok. I'll Create a new character on the T3 server. It's nice to see that the servers are the names of old KOTOR stuff. Harbinger, Ebon Hawk, T3M4 etc Apparently a bunch of people gathered at House Organa on Alderaan to honor Carrie Fisher
  • pretty unreal to see the legacy of various characters like Bastilla and Pre Visla (Rogue Mandalorian from The Clone Wars tv show) I get all super nerd when i see stuff like that.
  • Bullshit on Heavy Armor. There is a "proficiency" you can learn that that more or less specializes your character. You can have a Tank, Offensive or Healing focus and that changes the feats and perks trees as you progress in levels. As a subscriber, you get a free "Level 60" token that lets you create a new character Starting at level 60. This is so you have a "fighting chance" when facing Valkorian and the Eternal Empire. The token will let you create a character from any of the 8 sub-classes …
  • for the sake of character development and minimizing spoilers, i agree with you
  • you can get cargo bay's for your stronghold. Might take some cartel coins however. Junk items (like 95% of the look from dead NPCs) are just that. Junk. Go to any vendor and there is a button that says "sell junk" now all those droid parts and weapons pieces are clean out of your inventory. Generally, if a piece of equipment doesn't improve at least half my stats (+Mastery, Shield rating etc) i don't bother with it. Keeps the hording down and your inventory open in case you get something really…
  • activating passive abilities help level the playing field. That's what the majority of the perk tree unlocks which is passive abilites that can be activated while in and outside of combat. I have changed disciplines and have not noticed much. Went from using saber attacks to deal most of my damage to more force enhanced passive abilites than turn reduces cooldowns and allows special attacks to be used when normally there is a cool down. For example, my Jedi Guardian has force jump. I unlocked a…
  • I don't know if you knew but there is this handy feature they implemented a couple years ago that lets you transfer your character between servers. It costs 1000 cartel coins which i suspect keeps people from switching back and forth and prevents abuse. Going from a US server to an EU server would cost another 500 coins A Guide:Character Transfers – Get Together With Your Friends | Star Wars: The Old Republic Honestly, for a free game, the Subscriber campaign is certainly worth the $15/month. C…
  • my female Twi-Lek totally has a major crush on Lana. My Character is a Damage character. I don't remember the discipline exactly, but what i rely on is quick lightning strikes to deal high damage. Typically, I will use a force jump type attack and combo with the saber, then dash out. Something cool is I have a perk that allows reduced/eliminated cooldowns on attacks such as Force Stasis, Plasma Blade and others. About 4 or 5 in total since i'm Practically at the forefront of every attack, I rel…
  • true that. Gotta wait until next month anyway for my free 500 coins. But i'll try to create a character later and see what ping is like
  • Knights of the Eternal Throne is first. Then Knights of the Fallen Empire. I haven't played the first parts. Gonna complete the Subscriber content then work on my lower level jedi And i'm not sure what "other content" they're referring to. (Hidden Content) So i really doubt they would limit access to the game especially when you gotta pay for the whole story in the first place. Well worth the money i think.
  • i've got a smuggler and the stealth generator is nice. I just don't have very good luck in combat with him