Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• So I did not vote in this election. I do not believe in my government and refused to enable the broken system. I have not read all your responses, but I watched this election from the start and here's my analysis: Democrats have always championed equality. Remember, the Democrats were started by racist KKK members of the south. What eventually became the civil rights movement of the 1960s, Democrats and liberals had an anti-war, anti-establishment stance at the time. As time went on, they ultim…
  • also. If we went to the popular vote, There are certain populations that would count for a a majority of the votes (New York, LA, Miami, Pacific Northwest and Parts of Colorado. It would be vastly unfair. I saw a graphic that represented this. Los Angeles County has about 10 Million people living there. Mexicans are a healthy majority. That's 1/5th of the vote right there. Add Chicago, New York, The Rest of California and some parts of Florida and you have the entire democratic voting block. Ca…
  • Its illegal to store classified government material on a private server. It's illegal to use personal computers for official business. How does the State department know that her shit wasn't hacked into and North Korea has the exact locations for all our nukes? It's a huuuggge liability so therefore they make it illegal to store classified material on personal equipment. Merkel is so in bed with Washington, it's disgusting. How much of the German arsenal is American equipment? Ever hear of Stat…
  • Well aint that somthing though. Western Media is so government controlled its ridiculous. One has to be able to read the writing on the walls in order to see out controlled the narrative. Does this a free and independent media to you?youtube.com/watch?v=5my7EJv42PUReporter criticized Hillary and she got cut off. Granted, it is CNN who is the mouthpiece for the democratic part and progressive values And that video was just to prove a point how stupid liberals are. "I disagree with the verifiable…
  • Some can see the writing on the wall Others refuse to see it I said before i don't believe in my government. It's a bullshit system thats broke beyond repair. I don't watch the mainstream media because i can tell they try to push an agenda. Wheres the outrage when a white cop shoots a white guy who didn't deserve it? Why weren't there riots when Dylan Noble was shot by police? But i'll ask you the same question i ask everyone else. Where is the proof Donald Trump is a bad guy? What has he done …
  • I thought criminals followed the law? I mean...Just look at Hillary Clinton!
  • Germany is by far the most PC country. They're practically forcing people to practice Islam. In fact i think i read an article that stated Chancellor Merkel knows she done fucked up by opening the immigration flood gates. It created a strain on the economy and welfare system. Wouldn't you be pissed if your happy little town of 150 all of a sudden was populated with 700 refugees which wasn't equipped or prepared to handle a huge influx of people? That said. You live in Germany. I don't. You have…
  • so then it's a clear case (to me) of a controlled narrative. I watch alternative media. What one might call "crazy conservative conspiracy theorists" but have been proven right for 2 decades. I'm not gonna argue who's doing the controlling, who's being controlled, what is being said etc. It's a pointless argument because there's arguments that support both sides as well as discredit them. It is what it is. It is...what it is....That's how i'm taking this Trump business. I'd be panicking like th…
  • Yeah..but you don't live here MF. I do. US Foreign policy is based on war. Who benefits from war? Lockheed MartinBoeing,BAF SystemsRatheonGeneral Dynamicsand many more How do US wars affect those at home?Sons and daughters are killedLoss of civil liberties (See PATRIOT Act, and recent versions of the National Defense Authorization Act)Millions of civilians are killed or displacedWe leave the country in worse shape than we got there (See Libya, Iraq, Handful of South American nations)The rest of…