Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Something that will run well on low end systems. And capital ships
  • Freelancer: Web Browser editionFreelancer: MobileFreelancer: Mobile Web Browser version Mobile apps?Freelancer: Crossfire universe mapFLCF: Economy Market Monitor (downloads/displays major/common trade routes for the day (people have this kind of info hand but totally completed)FL:CF BMG calculator Though my smartphone is a PoS I use it heavily By PoS I mean people mistake it for an Obamaphone (for non US players, it's free cellphone from the government. Gotta be on welfare of some sort or a Me…
  • Well even in terms of CPU power RAM requirements etc... Open world environments generally increase these right?
  • What happened to that indie developer who was gonna market Starlancer: Sol War? Maybe they can get a team for you and the tools
  • I know, but you got messaged by an indie game people to market the dead project on GoG and Humble Bundle etc. Use the same idea for this "future project." This is of course when we have a playable demo to showcase to such crowd
  • Right but this game would be completely you and you'd hold rights over it. Or be like any mobile game: free to play; pay to win. Make it to where people can play the game to get all the nice stuff or pay for tiered pricing support packages (money, other valuable items in high quantity) I'd support server costs to be decked out...
  • Im sure you can find a coder on the internet with a like minded goal
  • Me too. I just didn't want to double post the other people you would need to create a game. Im sure there are people on SWAT who have skills you need and with nothing better to do with their free time
  • And that's what happens when new games come out, communities get spread thin. Not just that, people have lives to live. Priorities What if Elite Dangerous or star citizen never came out? Do you think SWAT would have a larger community? That is more players on CF or whatever? More people with favorable skillsets with time on their hands? In some alternate universe, this is true. But not this one. Joint Operations still has public servers and one community still meets up every Sunday to play over…
  • Y u always right?
  • But setting 3d waypoints would be nice
  • hey 2016 was a shit year. I can't wait for what shenanigans comes in 2017
  • you mean like human controlled bases a la Rochester base in NY? Players can dock at, rest and rearm? Please make it moor friendly.