Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Part of a Galaxy Rangers job is to assist newbs without spoiling the mod and it's secrets. You can always message one of them for help with like 90% of the stuff you mentioned in your post. You're right though, most newbies see the mod on ModDB and think "i don't wanna go on discovery because it's too (insert derrogatory statements) what else is there? Hey Crossfire, this looks badass! Let's try it" without really thinking about the kickass community that's been around longer than Lancers React…
  • Clan leaders can create messages for a player to read that pop open as soon as the player has entered the clan system. I seen this in IOC's system so maybe a "quick hint" message pop up when a new player enters the server. Make it so everyone under a certain level has it pop up. Quick hints could be related to rep hacks, basic CF info (How to get to X3404 the easiest, Shoot Xeno's to gain neutral rep wtih all NPC factions etc...) But thats just my thought. Eventually, someone will complain abou…
  • It's based upon lots of stuff. Lvl of guns able to be mounted, armor rating. I don't know much about fighters, the last time I flew a snub fighter was when everyone flew a Lagg. That was like when '07-'08?
  • (Quote from darkwraith007) thats the greatest glory for a liberty rogue