Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• so as i've been on the server the past few days, i've only used my Inquistor dreadnought. it seems a few people have gotten irritated at it and one person had said "It's become a lot like Discovery because there are so many battleships" granted that i know how to use one, that doesn't mean i can't be beaten. just because i got you blown up 6 times in a row doesn't mean you have to get upset at it. i know PLENTY of people who have destroyed me before i'ved obliterated them. it's a matter of skil…
  • all totally understandable. it should be easier to kill me since the cursor's i have get lost in the background of space and i have no clue where my guns are going. i for one don't "say i'm better than you" in a gloat-ful mode. in fact i'll tell people "2 or 3 people go!" because there isn't a point 1 BS vs 1 VHF i had to tell one guy who decided to use the Reinland cruisers main gun shot me and spend about 10 rounds missing. i'm not sure if i felt sorry for the guy or i wanted to troll him and…