Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• ok, i see i will have much work in the following days helping ppl with technical issues. lets clear some things 1st: 1. do u have any issues in regular fl (sp) or in other games?2. when dx dialog shows, does the client break completely, so that u have to start it again, or u can alt-tab to it?3. it may b u r another user with unstable computer config. plz, state ur configuration.
  • that is not an option currently (maybe l8r, but if we get there, it will mean u have some serious error on ur system). 1. plz, try to run vanilla fl and report when u do. however, before that, plz try cf sp. fly at least 30min if it does work, just to b sure. if it works just fine, plz just get back here.2. also, if u didn't yet, install dx9.0c 11.2007 version.3. installing all microsoft xp sp2 patches is not always a clever idea, cause many of them cause compatibility issues, but lets hope tha…
  • ok, i can do it, cause i know how, but i suggest u kids don't do it at home. don't worry op, i will not do it unless really necessary (which i will avoid at all costs, ofc, cause i am not into extra volunteering so much).
  • educating future generations of support employees. but, sometimes they post on ur job faster than u do. yes, m8, just follow the instructions in that thread, and u should get ur installation of cf fixed. if u have any questions about the procedure, just ask. here u can get another version of the patching instruction.
  • hmmm, i am not sure op would like the idea of additional patches made available for so many ppl, but just don't make it public, and it might b ok. on the other hand, u must have done something to fix ur game, cause game would not have been fixed on its own. r u sure u didn't add anything from those instructions magnet and i posted? restart could help, but it doesn't really count much, cause in the most of system configs restart would do little for fl, cf or both. well, maybe ur case was unique …
  • sorry, gunny, that's not true. 1. 1.7 is far from new, it's even older than 1.7a.2. 1.7a doesn't change anything really, cause things it changes get overwritten by update process anyway. 1.7a is simply made to fix the bug ppl using certain windows regional settings were having with launcher, nothing else.3. crashes in sol r hardware/software related and can't b fixed without making sol very small. some ppl have them some don't, and they happen sometimes, sometimes they don't, depending upon moo…
  • ok, i guess there is not problem to get ur version of cf to some ppl... to fix the issue of extra downloading and getting it work. but, u will not b able to play cf mp on lan. for that u need server version of the mod, and that's not really public, but u can ask op, maybe he'll reconsider it (not very likely). anyway, it seems restart did fix ur installation then, and maybe some magic too.
  • no sweat, it was our honor.