Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• i had thought that multichar logic is not much of a logic then i first started this game, but i disagreed with myself very soon, especially when i got into rps and clan membership. multichar logic gives us freedom in planning our free time and how we spend it on cf. as many have already said, it would b dull, boring and will takes us much more time to play cf using onechar logic, which i do not doubt will get number of online players smaller very soon. and it may have impact on rps imo we will …
  • it is not strictly a SMG policy, but i do agree on everything Burro said. as i said before, we dnt have such a great community and player numbers to insist on a one char per person policy. it would be a simple suicide for crossfire.
  • (Quote)it is a very good idea, op. big ammo, like missiles, torps and maybe mines, should take up the space in cargo. i like this idea very much. u can leave an initial ten slots free that don't take cargo space, and if a player wants more, then... goes the cargo space.