Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• I hope we get to see you flying around more enjoying playing with us all OP, now that the work is mostly over.
  • i had same problem as Kalisie, but when i reinstalled everything and turn off the advanced graphics (which may cause problems for some users) it now works fine. Its a bit strange because we both have completeley different graphics cards. I have an ATi X1950Pro.
  • ive just spoken with quite a few people on the server, and theres quite a few people who have to untick the advanced shaders in the mod setup menu, when activating the mod.You lose all the fancy new graphics bloom effects and stuff, but still, it looks a little better than 1.7. And BTW, with the Orange HUD i couldnt see the commodities list very easily, it seems a bit too bright, so i recommend a darker colour... Kalisie, i may have an older Graphics card, but it has all the latest shader model…
  • that is a good plan Kalisie. One think i did notice was that with hardware shaders turned off, when i exited the game, the Vista was stuck in Vista Basic Graphics rather than Aero, this does make you wonder whether theres still some compatibility probs. I have also an XP machine at the ready, if it runs better on that then i'll install there instead lol.
  • OP it is fantastic, i love the Swashbuckler!!!! what a great little ship I've mapped Custo, and found that someone has destroyed Neutro!!! Already!! OMG BG need more system defenders OP.Still, X3043 is amazing, big explosions, and i nearly died just hanging around in their, the flashes were immense.Very impressed so far, just need to find the Rum for my twin Rum dispensers, and then i can play with my dancing girls, LOL.
  • the laptop runs very smooth i was on my own on it for hours, disconnected, then rejoined 30 mins later to a server full of people and Marauder told me he'd been there for 4 hours, it was confusing, like some alternate universe lol
  • The more i find in this mod the more amazed i am. Some really good descisions made, this truly is the best mod for FL ever. The new benchmark
  • I tend to agree with Argos. Anything below 1 million is nothing in this game. Maybe if all ways of making money, such as trading, datadisks and pods were halfed or reduced by a factor of 10 it might actually make buying uber ships and destroyers a challenge.