Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Ive looked everywhere for the name to this ship but i cant find it im really just looking for it for SP some help on its name would be nice li_manhattan_bartender_body.zip
  • ok so when i get into styx then how can i make the nomads not shoot me up cause i would love to fly this thing around in singleplayer just the nomads are being ***holes
  • spikey im just talking about using it in SP, not in MP, i just got back in to playing crossfire so not on MP yet, so just looking for some ideas on a good ship for SP, and anyone know how to make nomads friendly or neutral if the ragnorak gunboat is in Styx, i mean the DOMs' are neutral to me, nomads hate me, any suggestions
  • ok well if anyone knows how to get them to at least neutral PM me or whatever, as for the ragnarok gunboat my dreams shall remain dreams Until SWAT makes it available in SP as i read a post were he banned someone from MP and the community for making it into the nomad base in STYX while they were playing in SP, and id rather not be a repeat. But please SWAT_OP-R8R my wish for christmas is to have the Ragnarok Gunboat available for use in SP please you would make me a very happy boy its like the …
  • oh really i cant wait for it then lol very nice SWAT_OPR8R sketchy looking but sexy and vardek ROFLMAO means "Rolling On Floor Laughing My Ass Off" as for Rex Nebular i wouldnt have said u cheated cause SWAT_OPR8R is really strict against that kind of thing as u can see in this closed threadRagnarok Gunship well as for now ill wait to hear from SWAT_OPR8R........... I mean SANTA as if i will get my boyhood dream of being able to legally fly the Ragnarok Gunship in SP.I hope he reads this soon
  • thanks guys but nomads are just a annoying little mosquito's now that i have coalition gattling guns in sp god damn i love them they are so amazing