Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Some of the economies ideas are not dreams but reallity i must say: There is at least one mod out there that allow players to buy miners and let them mine and produce...you also have a kind of bank account in wich you can manage your profits from mining and other economy actions, is very complete. And i think you can own stations there also...pitty i dont remember the mods name rigth now. But i remember that the economy system is done with FLshell and console commands. Now my dreams: Ownable ba…
  • This is dreamland no? So im gonna dream a bit... I would like an ingame MP3 player, integrated in the Hud where you can switch your own music, set combat music, trade music and trip music... where you can navigate your music folders in the HD...and integrate it with game music so it gets hi and low depending of the situation Dreaming even more; the posibility to make others what you hear in the same system if they want !!! hehe; that would cause lot of lag haha....
  • (Quote) Lashan and Eclypsia will agree you I think...and its not such a dream, i dont think to include Juni's outfit in the character section of the mod instalation would be so hard...(but not sure hehe)
  • Mizi, you allways can think that is a Juni " just waked up from a long nigh drinking and dancig"....that voice could fix into her then
  • I would like to have a kind of bank account...instead of use charcs to keep the money...something you could access from any charc you have and transfer money to it...anywhere in the space. I know my friend Bode would love that...hehe.
  • Well i do have a Sound Blaster audigy 2 Platinium Pro and the device has an option to convert male in female and viceversa...That could work...But i have no idea how to extract audio files from FL ...
  • I think kerm had a good point there, new routes should be improved in order to diseminate the trade traffic by the different spaces, instead of concentrate it all in Rehinald. IMO that would improve the Pirates/cops RP and will make us patrol other zones... Im not saying higher profits just sames (more or less) but in alternative locations.
  • I assume lucy that you will do the same when you come to kill me for a bounty...but...I think it would simply not be Crossfire freelancer rather than other game...you will kill the RP in server with that idea...:D Im a pirate and i want my tax or blood¡¡¡ Unlike me you as merc can have both, the cash and the blood at the same time thats your RP hehe¡¡¡ I fact what i would like is to tracktor you pod when i kill you and ask for a rescue money to your mates or to your other characters...in a way …
  • I would like 2 new commodities: Pirates Rum andCops Doughnuts. I would like to cheers with rum and to drop some doughnuts in space to distract cops¡¡¡
  • I would like a reward for Pvp win, not the 100.000 that we earn now but something to loot. In example, if i blow you up you drop a 10% of your ammo, like that i can loot it and dont have to buy it... In big pvp battles will be interesting, as players die the others loot their ammo and have less chances to run out of it.