Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• (Quote) You know, I dont think "the FL Community" is really interested.. your "scandal" posts are getting really old (since you do them every ~4 months and they are always about how SWAT is attacked, while they never solve anything) and you have lost a lot of respect on various other communities by doing so.Also, it would help your credibility a lot if you would stop using faked forum accounts to push your point. So what I want to say is: Lighten up or you will eventually be very isolated withi…
  • (Quote) Its pretty easy to spot your faked forum accounts by what they post and how they post.. but other than that I had and have some more strong indications that you used fakes, such as IP adress matches and logical errors in the personalities you made up. No, not gonna elaborate on this, the same way you dont elaborate on certain things. Players in 2006.. yes I do know about the actual amount of people playing Freelancer online since I actually run a FLServer statistics page.. so you'd thin…
  • (Quote) Yeah, Im specifically talking about Op here and his vendetta-style rage posts where he declares everybody non-SWAT guilty, yet usually theres a lot more to it.I see that the joke on TSP was handled rather unprofessionally, indeed. Yet, to say that this was an attack on the overall Swat community is somewhat over the top. It seems that Op actually wants to provoke drama posts which is my point. Also, its not "you" that starts the trouble, but rather in most cases directly related to Ops …
  • (Quote) Without knowing which thread you are talking about, Im sure he didnt got ganked because he posted an opposing thought. I do think he got ganked because of the way _how_ he presented the opposing thought. (Quote) You should really tell this Op, since its not only an episode, but an ongoing thing in Ops mind that he thinks everybody wants to destroy the holy Swat Portal. Seriously, dont you think he should lighten up a bit?I mean, I dont see any other Swat member than Op write pages of ac…
  • (Quote) Did you happen to think about that TSP and/or Reactorforge simply dont want your help?If a co-operation doesnt work out because of personal problems, why is it so hard to just accept that rather than to make a drama out of it?
  • (Quote) Well, its always easier to discuss when you have several "users" agreeing with your point.About the IP match: Back in the TLR temp forums, where I with help of the former admins exposed the faked accounts, OP said that they were his 10 friends/brothers all at his house posting from the same connection...(you know, 1 or 2 friends would have been okay, even if they were fakes, but Op seriously had 10, and im not kidding, 10 faked (ip matched) accounts discussing with me about how my Cloak…
  • (Quote) You know, not really. If you would haver a closer look at TSP for example, you'd see that mostly everybody gets along with each other very nicely.The FL community in general is not that fucked up as Op likes to make it seem like. (Quote) Its pretty obvious that you dont want to believe me but nevermind. I didnt expect you to believe me anyways. (Quote) ... yeah ok, my calculations are flawed because your friends no longer play... whatever. And no, numbers are not down across the board. …
  • Whatever Op. I came here to point out that there is another view on the whole matter than the Swat/Op view and that nothing is helped by having these sort of accusation threads Op likes to make. If you need to flame me for that, have a nice angry life, I dont care.
  • (Quote) Actually, I am on holiday right now Anyways, what I find odd is, I didnt even answer on all the accusations that have been done in the first post, yet you say that Im the one fighting here.Yet, my only basic point here has been from the start of this "discussion" that these sort of accusations are not helping anybody, which also seems to be your own point. So I find it odd you attack me based on that argument.