Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• hi, something has just started and unclear why. i,m in game regularly and for some reason when clicking on my desktop icon which is run under admin. there is a delay and i get this error code on the updater screen saying. update server not available [E000000AA]. when this last appeared two days ago i posted on discord is the server down and op replied "no". i did not go in game till the next day without any problems. shut down for sleep last night and this morning went to log on and its doing it…
  • yeah it seems strange as i said as i have had no problems till now. after reading this i just tried the launcher and its back. lets see what happens. thanks all.
  • thanks op it comes to mind in your mention of no work on the server. i did remember that normally it downloads for me 72 files each time. but maybe in my case maybe other too. it downloaded 79. again as normal, i put it down too work being added. if thats not the case as you indicated op. then the mystery is what was the extra 6 files. and who added it too the server update. i have been under the impression only op or the team can. ????
  • in game a lot of the time yesterday with things as normal. file update was back to 72. admitedly i did look in sp to see if that was working which it was. but in the end i decided to wait too see what happens. and so it went back to normal. all good thanks op.