Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• i have posted this once before with out a successful reply so in annoyance will try again.can anyone explain to me why when shooting at a npc and it fires back a c/d or missile or torpedoe, my guns are shooting at the target then instead lock on to one of those three till it is destroyed then go,s back on to the target. meanwhile the target is still shooting at me and more of a problem if in a group. the guns should stay on the target not misdirect. no logic in it. thought.
  • (Quote from denne) explain more please. first time i have heard of that. ???
  • (Quote from denne)no never heard of it. but its been doing it for a long time as i said in previous post. a npc,s will come in to range and start to fire gun then release a missile. i have started firing back and the gun switches straight on to the missile. after the missile is gone you see the gun go back on to the target. i would add its only when npc comes in to firing range. once its near you the gun stays on the target.it would seem the gun can,t pick out the right target maybe. will leave…
  • (Quote from SilverFox)explain more if you would please.
  • adding to this too i have recently noticed too. that the firing reticle will be right on the closest target and guns firing and if i move the reticle to its edge it do,s more damage quicker.??? sorry if i,m not describing this very well. but its like something is switching it. yes if i stop firing it locks on the the original closest target. but is not the best choice with npc,s all over me in combat.:)