Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

• i read somewhere that an early warning of the shut down was posted server due to testingkermit
  • must be tests server down. does not appear on the list,all good then will wait happilykermit
  • (Quote from RTH53) i just logged off knowing server restart is about to happen but i had none for this session. but am getting it happening but probably my end kermit
  • <p> (Quote from Martind Forlon)</p> <p> (Quote from jpd101)</p> <p>&nbsp;seems to be the answer without another post</p> <p>kermit</p>
  • <p>still down</p>
  • <p> (Quote from Revenent)</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i think it was posted earlier the green light is broken. been down for a long time. probably fixing problems has to be done</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; kermit</p>
  • must of missed that post thanks for the info not worried about maintenance it has to be done and we knew there would be some teething problems :D[/quote] thats right kermit
  • (Quote from NucNuc) thats what i have noticed and posted earlier that in massive battles with npc,s that happened to me. it could not handle the pressure but the team are on it , so we are in good handskermit
  • (Quote from SilverFox) could see that was coming me and martind remarked about that ten minutes ago in game so it did happen then kermit
  • just went down again seems to be getting worsekermit
  • (Quote from Vardek) no m8, although i have been experiencing some trouble in docking with anything myself but it,s a bigger picture i think but give em a go they are on it fixing problems and it is a big mod kermit
  • SERVER GONE DOWN AGAIN PILOTS. checked just then kermit
  • server

must be me ???? server been running lagging for the last 4 hours bummer just lost cargo bay of 240 pods lieutenants while doing missions that twice today, and yet things have been running great for me, spoke to soon maybe
  • done that martind a couple of times, strange as it,s crashed a couple of times too and i have not had that for a long time but i still push on ohh it,s lag but will see
  • launcher

quick question, whats up with launcher. won,t start says 1/2 and not 1/12 and when i start it just says esc process tolong and crashes back to desktop. have posted recently that everything is acting eratical when there is a lot on or in missions and in combat with lots of npc,s. been going great and all is gone nuts again
  • just checked again the team might be working on the server as it,s still not working patience is needed
  • still out just have to wait
  • server

? the team have had a massive task with 2.0. i know things progress so to say we should have stayed with 1.9 but again it would have taken a peroid of time to clear bugs too. the mod is in beta stage and will probably stay that way. since 1.9 the amount of times reinstalling is wearing my hard drive out. crossfire might need disposable hard drives in stead. one thing is clear in my observations in any one session the more that logs on the more it becomes unstable.for some reason only in 2.0 the …
  • (Quote from Vulkrinshul) pilot negativity it is not being one of support just read any previous posts. example today well for me here a full session and not a problem at all ( only one on too ) i have not enough praise for op and the team and support with playing every chance i get
  • still gone becoming a regular thing around about now. dropped out three times in my last session. just have to wait on the man