Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• well done team a lot of effort and personal time you have put in to it. to op your a human being and we all make mistakes, so one slipped under the radar, i look at it this way so we roll back 6 weeks but look what we have to look forward too. new challenges and universe to explore the adrenalin comes back online . we will do like always and help those that have problem the best we can. it will all work out in the long run. the team have a lot to be proud of congratulations.kermit
  • well first impressions is WOW! it is without a doubt different, all new in hud took a good look before launch from base and well let the fun begin in space. yep there is things to fix but like op said it will get dealt with as we go. just to get in to space is enough for me at the moment. 2 things no speed reading, text not fitting in to spaces, either too big or too long. but imagine the are already on the fix list. again congratulations team and look out top mod in the next vote, move over di…
  • thanks for that solution it did fix the problem appreciated. kermit
  • (Quote from RTH53) it,s funny but i got a shock when it told me 2 days to download the mod, knowing that was not going to happen started the download and took 6 hours. now before anyone answers this post.i did not care how long it took, it was going to be well worth the wait and was. yep i should have used a download manager and had given that thought but once i started was not going to stop it. it,s all worth the wait and again team congratulations kermit
  • (Quote from kaboth) top of page the button that says filebase, you will see itkermit
  • yahoo it,s up again and for the time i was on seemed stable yahoo kermit
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) not much room to put the bucket for later. ( what go,s in must come out phewww )