Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• First time I ever fought a nomad that didnt jump Work that magic OP
  • Ya some freaky stuff happened here 2 the jh to lost paradise in the sys that has the mines doesnt work I forgot what it said when I tried to dock but it wont let me.
  • Well whats suppose to happen is the jh dissapears all together first time it stays but I cant dock.
  • Ya some lagg been happenin to me likewhen i use that thing that like outlines ur ship in that cubes I would get lagg like the screen freezes and takes forever to come off and it only happens when I click start and exit out and keep trying to come bak in
  • So if nothing changed how they gotting red lagg.
  • Ya me 2 and my connection was working cause the thing on the bottom of my wallpaper was spinning.
  • Well it would help make my job easier knowing those smugglers will b nice and safe with those motherships roaming around sol
  • Ya ill just secretly hire some gunboats from hyperspace and have them come over and patrol for any1 in sol trade.
  • And I always noticed whenever dk are in NB and they attak I take no damage so then i get reg lagg then the server crashes