Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• OP, why dont you just say that you dont want to bother yourself with admin work anymore?As i see it while im reading all these posts it seems that you had enough of everything, but i cant find any posts considering concrete problems or issues that you would want to be fixed or helped with.All this BS is making me very sad, i was on CF only for about 2 months but i got attached to the ppl and the server.Maybe im out of line but i had to say this.I lost my chars anyway so that is the reason i was…
  • [what?[/QUOTE] I mean OP work, taking care of the server, manageing suff, and all the things necessary for the server to keep working. Sorry if i cant explain it properly but im not well versed in computers and IT. All i want to know is why (you dont have to feel obliged to explain it to me) is all this happening and will CF survive all this squabbles and what is needed to keep it going...
  • supercars I know that money is not the problem, if it was im sure we all would chip in. And i had to ask, because i had asked that question and many other numerous times and have never gotten a streight answer. I had some problems with my pc so it is all from the start for me, but i dont mind as long everything stays well. See ya soon m8!
  • Kermit my dear m8 Thank you very much for the offer but i think you misunderstood me, i wasnt talking about ingame credits but real money, i was answering to supers post and he said that server problems werent about the money which i already knew. I see it is not welcomed anymore to ask about or question all these things (problems),the reason for my curiosity (and fear) is that i loved playing here with great friend and enemies, so ill just shut up and hope ill be playing here for a long time. …
  • EvilDweeb I totaly agree m8, lets all stick together and stop bothering each other with squabbles (ill be the first to do that)
  • Tito nicely said m8, and remember that everyone starts as a nobody, but that is a path to greatnes. See ya in space!
  • No body wants to help? I would if i had any relevant skills. If there is any task that needs no specific IT knowledge, you can contact me vai PM, i would be glad to help.