Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Space Force 2

Hi all, newbie here. About SF2> Space Force Rogue Universe (new name): First bad news: No MP aviable for the moment, there is only story mode and open mode. But devs said that if the game is well wellcomed by community they will add MP in an addon or a new game. Im sure they will do it. For the rest i have been in their forums since almost the beggining and the game really deserve a chance even with the lack of MP. It has most of the things that FL community was expecting for a new space sim. I…
  • Space Force 2

Its true that the lack of MP make the game less interesting but i must say that the gameplay looks impresive. Anyway i have the feeling that they made this first release to get in touch with community and i think they will release after a MP version of it. BTW release dates are set:Germany, Austria, SwitzerlandJun 2007 UKMay 2007 USAMay 2007 FranceJun 2007 ItalyJun 2007 SpainJun 2007
  • Space Force 2

The exact day think is 23 may...but not sure. And sys requirments, dont worry about it, there are several benchmark test in the forum (http://www.spaceforce2.com/forum/default.asp)...and no new machine is needed.
  • Space Force 2

Space force is out in USA, i get a copy from a friend and installed it. Although i played only 5 mins the "ingame" looks good, promising i would say. Graphics and ligth efects are great. I only played 5 mins because the game can be played with joystick and i tried to, but the joystick config is bugged and doesnt let you config the thrust and the rudder control. There is a general problem with joysticks...and provox is allready working on a patch to fix it. When that will be sorted out i will gi…
  • Space Force 2

The main problem of the game is the lack of tutorial, because there are a lot of controls and things that you dont know how to use... In the first mission i think you have to kill those pirates and then select the sattelites and activate them , i think to activate is the "T" key or ENTER...but not really sure.
  • Space Force 2

That would be great cause without joystick issue fixed im not playing it at all. It has no sense not to be able to stop your ship. For the rest i can tell you that i preffer de 3rd view than the copckit one in order to fight agains ships... the fights are quite different from FL...as laser guns have 2 fire modes (normal and burst, there is a 3rd one sniper...but you have to buy a tool for that..) so the energy for lasers goes donw quicker than in FL... about rockets and missiles i cant tell you…