Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Observation

Yeah OP great job, and if there is more to come as you said...damn even greater¡¡
  • Observation

• Observation

I dont want to be the bad side of the new but will that mean that bounty command wont be able anymore? I know I look greed (as merc hehe) but it was a great feature...anyway i will sacrifice it for server stability and no lag...just asking
  • Observation

Good job OP and Haegar and woodka too¡¡ Its great to be part of this community¡ I hope we raise the player number at least to 50 average....that would be a good start...I mean solid members not visitors¡¡
  • Observation

Yeah, i had same yesterday night as kerm...indeed we were both in server. But me i was not kicked, just when red lag is long i just disconnect myself, the strange thing is that i try to reconnect even quitting CF and reupdating with the client patcher; but when i get to server list in Global list; the server appears with a normal ping and players inside, but i cant connect... After sometime i can.... Just info for you!!
  • Observation

At this very time the server is down and it doesnt appear in global list.
  • Observation

Thanx for info OP; petty that i was not i server yet to see the anouncemnt...