Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• R39

Well i dont know about r39 and what they did, i heard there is at least one player in server from r39 EDITED cause i confirmed my info by OP himself in other post. i can assure you OP that at least with me he is having problems... I dont know what they did in the past but i know what he is doing in the present, and if you want to know just PM. Now if you want to find out who bring him back...well dont look too far...just look at his pupil.
  • R39

First: If you want me, come and get me...thats not a problem. But let DD out of your madness...my clan has nothing to do with this, you take it personal...like you friend Sleepy, well act as so and come to me. Second: My clan didnt steal anything form anywere...you still missing ICE, send him a love letter but dont come here with your bla bla bla....as for me i talked with Dopp that is the person that i had to, and everything is fine so i have no problem at all with my actitude...looks like you…
  • R39

Its all about fun Gunny, if you think you are going to have fun doing that do it man, for me as long as you respect the rules that you have been "enforcing" is ok. Terrorist is a new RP...it will be wellcome if you explain what is it about for us to know. And also ask OP for a license... Now, about you and me, everithing we may tell eachother i suggest if you are ok with it, to do it in private by PM or server chat.