Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• ah hi everybody think you dont remmembre me But i was on the bg server for some time like 2 months or so and had some good time. Well about star trek i watched allmost all the episode exept the enterprise. So you could say i'm a trekie Well enterprise isgoin to be on soon i hope till then i'll just watch voyager :] oh well bye then c ya when the server is ready
  • thanks for this lovely welcome back Ah yes i like deep space 9 the best 2heheh lol nad btw nuclear are you croatian i think i meet you on the server once
  • oh and is the crossfire server ready yet if not when will it be I miss good old bg days
  • well this thread wasnt active for a long time. I niticed the last post just now. Ok if we continue whit the topic. I never liked romulans or vulcans. The first to cowardish and the second too... too... well to logical. But vulcans became more cool to me in ST Voyager. And Romulans in ST Bridge Commander. But then Klingons started to piss me off. Well they are just to annoying. They wanna kill every gnon Klingon/honorable guy the see. I mean a total copy of Bush.