Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• le-gal ac-tion! le-gal ac-tion!maybe we could hire some cheerleaders to shout that [and other slogans] on #LR irc all the time oh and OP - I think you have waaay too much toolbars. Vertical estate is a value, you know This is mine:No menubar is the best
  • (Quote)ouch lol oh btw wtf's w/ their new design? looks like a disabled brainless monkey with no sense of design whatsoever did it I mean, like - OMG how's possible to make something [size=4]THAT[/size] awful! [okay, atleast there are no popups, dancing bears (don't mind my avatar) and marquees :)] Okay it is. Dig havenworks.com :
  • yep I could tell like a gazillion places where the new tlr is bad... so with the help of some design sense and firefox [don't have photoshop atm] (and swat background :D), I've come up with this: It's actually really easy to implement and IMO looks waaay better edit: oops cut off the left side. there was a 5px padding (or was it margin) there...
  • lol OP hmm I should do that more often OMG I'll ROFLMAO if TLR actually uses that design EDIT: Okay I was bored and did it: Don't mind the gaps cos it's stitched from 3 images. Too bad it's not real