Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Shroud most people have itlast event i entered only two or thee of about 15 where playind not with shroudi fly with Komodo Dragon and in deth matches i end up at top 3 (i kill a bunch of them)last time someone told me that i have to weak ship to play in event so why Shroud is the ONE is it because 2xtorpedos and CD i have a Fury too witch is similary agile Is threre other ships who is concidered equal to Shrouds please tell me or is it just a matter of fashion
  • my ingame name is Vitas i had 2/3 and 3/4 places in deth matches in top gun event i manage to kill copuple ships but never made in top 3i like komodo because of its looks it is fast has 2x9lvl 4x10lvl and 2x8lvl turrets 1 torp when you hit they feel it and yes it could be more agile and coud have extra slot for CD because some people flee in cruise when they lose shield most coalition ships at my point of wiev is ugly so it the reason i dont have one thank you for information about ships
  • in past i had Mayfly it's kinda good looking and cheeper than other VHF but i was disapointed with it energy depletes quickly agility is also poor i got annoyed with it and bought sabre and latter i bought Fury it is far betterin PVPs Fury with codenames appeared to be better than Komodo with PPCs