Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• At least we got rid of those diabolical hangman games. Shame on those people that created them with obscure words tht contained no vowells and only with one once chance of failure. Since I decide to take a little break from Crossfire there have been two server meetings - so I missed them both!! Damn. No one has posted what OP said, I got a few snipets from LP leaders but I am not sure of the overall picture. Correct me if I am wrong 1. SWAT will be closed to all except SWAT clans?2. The server …
  • Marshall send me a PM get it all of your chest friend I will play the role of psychiatrist I remem ur leaving note and ur prophecy regarding a certain thing.
  • Right enough!!! I am locking this thread now - damn spammers Anyone who's got a problem with that meet me in Arena in two weeks time when I return from holiday.
  • (Quote) I hate to quote myself - but I said this thread is closed. All forum users, please disregard all posts after mine. Dont make me come back from holiday sooner. You wont like that Where are those bloody gloves, i need to wear them again so I can take em off!!
  • Star Trek All Good Things Come to an End - or something like that As far as I remem - OP said he would keep the server running as long as it is paid for - so clan leaders, IF they want to stay need to cough up. OP said he would close SWAT and that's his business Maybe he got fed up of reading all the people opinions on everything under the sun I dont mind all that - but then I only be reading stuff for 1.5 years on the forum, not like the 20 or so years OPs been reading all of our bullshit - bu…