Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• (Quote)CF 1.7 has a story, 3 to be honest. New Rumors, Ships, many Infocards included new Factions and so on - it´s pretty well expanding the Vanilla Universe through new Storylines, it´s not changing it. You seems to be a hardcore FL Player - if you love the Game and want to have it expanded - well CF is what you are searching for. Anyway if you don´t want to explore a new connected Galaxy, follow new Storylines, found new Wrecks with new but balanced Weapons and Datadisks which ar telling you…
  • yeah Captain you got it! I was referring to InGame Stories, you will not find them together with Juni (which is a shame ) but you have to search for it - listen to the rumors and don´t give up because of some tasks or silly NavMaps - start to have pure fun instead Did i even told that you can play those storylines together with friends in Multiplayer - just if you want to have it the easy and/or very funny way?
  • Btw. in Multiplayer you would get the Title Officer for the green thingy and would play the Police part. You would be aim and/or hunter of all ppl. doing illegal things (in fact nearly all ) like pirating as a Pirate, murdering for money (which is my profession) which would be the Mercanery Role and selling illegal but highly profitable goods as a Smuggler / those four are the basics - various forms of RP are in too but i dont want to bother you with new challenges before you was able to work o…
  • I gladly would point you to Altair - to get some training with DKAs but you will have to have a good ship before, fully equipped otherwise you are killed from them in 30 sec. (or probably 0.3 seconds). Oh sry, you have to find Altair before
  • with all my respect Trend, you can´t stand the good npcs in a titan captain - they will simply blow you up - increase your view, even the eagle will not stand your tasks proper. You are facing around 190 Ships in CF - and i saw players fragging VHFs with superior Firepower in a light fighter. Even the best of the Players around will have much respect when fighting some wings of the secret Alien Race Ships. I doubt you can do it in a Titan - when others experienced problems in Battleships Just a…
  • can´t download the picture...
  • so, docking rings like human beings are using it? Why do you think that they have to live on planets? Did you ever scanned one of their Ships? Did you realy explored all the systems and never found their Stations? Why do you think that they can´t have other Jump possibilities? At least you are not ready because you are thinking that the DK´s are from the known CF Space - you didn´t found the riddles explanation yet which is sad and funny together (funny because of your post). A question to you …
  • (Quote) Those systems are not equal. Have a deep look, fly through the Clouds. (Quote) I realy don´t get the point, i explored them all, sure you have to be carefull in this systems since Gasclouds Rocks and so on are existing - but hey, every JH i found while i was exploring the first time took me hours with 450 cruise speed, while DKs was spawning around me sometimes Cruisers and Motherships. When i attacked my first DK MS over there i needed much time to get it down. The feeling when i got t…