Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Let´s start with my biggest wish :] A player related Trading System with economy Parts. Means Players needs to mine Ressources.Factories use the mining commodities to produce parts from Ships or special Equippments.Shipyards use the factories Output to build the Ships. When for example Tarsus Shipyards are the only Shipyard which is able to produce a Shroud, where it belongs to Bretonia technology you would need to build Factories on the planets surface, or another Planet (another Planet would …
  • ok, the easy things i could like too (instead of a complete new market which would need more time.) Make the BMG a little more expensive with the same amount of profit (means add 10000 to every BMG). Vips should be better to sell on for example Planet Leeds (it´s because of the dusty climate which gives you a feeling of industrial Holidays) lets say 1900 credits. the Luxury Liners Shetland and Hawaii should buy it for 2500 Credits. This would bring a fixed Route II to Bretonia. Kusari is more o…
  • (Quote)cool!!!