Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

• Metal Cars or Bikes
  • Anyday

• Cool

• OK

• I hate you for making me to make a choice Can I choose both Blondes Corsairs or Outcasts
  • lol

• I would first choose F-18 Hornet. I think only a dumb ass would choose a F-117 Nighthawk. The Stealth plane is the lamest plane in existence. The other name for that plane is the Flying Diamond. btw there are so many models of the Hornet. I would be confused which one to choose just in the models It is something like the Shadowbalde and the Deathbalde. I choose Crossiant. F-22 Raptor or MIG - 21 :] {I would also want to know why you chose the plane you liked}
  • Bad Answer

(Quote)LOL I will explain first and then reply. CS stands for Counter Strike and HL stands for Half Life. DM stands for Death Match Mode. I am also not sure about the ladies comment but I guess he means the Mental Aspect. I think he is trying to say that you need to have an Invurnrable Mind so that you do not get attached to one woman or girl. Cheating becomes difficult when you love someone. [9] [8] Gust buddy if I am wrong please free to correct me
  • CS I have never played CS or HL but I think CS is more fun. Need for Speed Series or Test Drive Series
  • Cool

(Quote)Thanks for putting your explanation also. It shows I am at an advanced stage in understanding relationships I do not eat Non - Vegetarian Food. I guess if I would eat then it would be Muton Chop I will continue on the theme Invisiblity or Attractive Personality
  • LOL

• Good Question

• Hmmmm

• LOL

• WTF

(Quote)I do not know why did he choose Purple [10] [9] [11] [8]
  • (Quote)Blue stands for Ford. Red stands for Ferrari. I choose Ferrari. I like all the new cars that Ferrari is making. They all have a design of the days gone by. :] Ford runs a very close second Maserati or Ferrari [9]
  • Very easy choice

(Quote)Sev from CFPD clan. He is one of the most decent guys and possibly the best fighter on this server :] I will continue with this feeling of choosing between people. Decent or Rude [9] I also want the person answering this question to give a reason. {I can only say that a dummy would choose Rude} [9]
  • LOL

• [11] Muscle Cars or Supercars
  • (Quote)Heavy Hangover {I do not drink nor did I ever get a Hangover so I would know very well but it is better than losing an arm or leg as that is permanent} [3] [2]